(or RSVP cards … or invitations!)
I saw this awesome idea online via Pinterest, and I just thought it was too good not to share! What a fun, creative, and unique idea for a DIY Save the Date or you could have a ton of fun with this for your RSVP cards in your wedding invitations as well!
The tutorial seems really easy too! Enjoy!
- Ink-jet and laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch card stock in white or cream (you will print 2 cards per sheet)
- Craft knife and metal ruler
- Metallic acrylic paint (we used Golden Artist Colors acrylic paint in iridescent silver, $4.75, utrechtart.com)
- Liquid dish soap
- 1/4-inch-wide watercolor brush
- A7 envelopes (5 1/4 by 7 1/4 inches)
For the step-by-step instructions, click on over to Martha’s website. If you end up using this idea ~ let us know! I would LOVE to share some “real live” examples of this fun idea!
The ad setup form is only visible through the link in the purchase confirmation email or account.