October 18, 2015 | District Bliss Engaged Couples’ Social | 12pm to 3pm
Engaged couples of the Washington, DC metro area, REJOICE, District Bliss’ Engaged Couples’ Social is back at it again on October 18th, bringing all engaged couples a super rad & unique way to plan their wedding. The next social will be at Circle Bistro in Foggy Bottom.
What’s District Bliss Couples’ Socials you might ask? Well, they’re certainly NOT a wedding expo, they’re a wedding happy hour for engaged couples to meet carefully, hand-selected vendors, in a laid-back, and FUN setting. Each event features a small group of vendors so you don’t have to be overwhelmed and can actually enjoy yourself, while meeting other engaged couples in the District.
Check out this social’s participating vendors:
- Circle Bistro: Venue & Catering
- Clarity and Class: Coordination + Event Design
- Ruby the Fox: Designer (event decor & swag bag gift contributor)
- Painted Palettes: Artwork, Design (RSVP gift, door prize contributor)
- Tiny Treasures: On-Site Child Care (swag bag contributor)
- Kendra Scott: Jewelry (door prize contributor)
- *Featured Vendor* (the only vendor actually in attendance): Hannah Lane Photography
The first five RSVP’s get an additional gift from Painted Palettes (Custom Art Piece of DC, MD, or VA) and all tickets include 1 complimentary drink!
Find out more information here: http://districtbliss.com/our-couples-social/
*this is a sponsored post. this vendor paid to have this content shared on our blog, however, it was verified that this event was confirmed to meet our requirements and mission*