As a blogger, wedding professional, small business owner, DC resident and #mompreneur, there’s no shortage of things I can talk about. I’ve been fortunate to be asked to speak at a variety of events, on a multitude of topics, and I’ve found that this is actually something I really love to do! A 2018 goal of mine is to grow my speaking engagements, so let this be the official HIRE ME call to anyone hosting an event, workshop, podcast, panel, wedding show, or otherwise – I’d love to talk to your group.
For an idea of the topics I have spoken on, check out my past speaking engagements:
- “How to Turn Your Hobby into a Thriving Business” – The Founders Nextdoor Podcast
- “Day-of Coordination with Capitol Romance” – The Put a Ring On It Podcast
- “Make Your Blog Stand Out in a Saturated Blogosphere” – Makers Workshop Series by Cherry Blossom Creative
- “Boosting Your Business with Social Media” – Speaking Engagement for the Area Wedding Professionals of Washington, DC
- “Serving the Modern Couple” – Panel Member with Kathryn Hamm at Wedding Wire World 2015
- “Capturing Love” – Panel Member with Kathryn Hamm at HRC’s Center in Washington, DC
- “How to Pull Off a DIY Wedding” – Speaking Engagement at the Borrowed Wedding Show in Baltimore, MD
For more information on booking me for an upcoming event of yours – please reach out! We can discuss topics, fees, and anything else you might have in mind. I look forward to hearing from you!