Wow – for a 4-day week … it has certainly felt like a long one. Let’s recap a bit and share some awesome links from around the internet & other wedding blogs:
1. We have some AMAZING Washington, DC wedding photography discounts going on right now. We have teamed up with ZADesignz to offer both 25% off photography services for Capitol Romance readers AND a chance for a DIY couple to win an entire wedding photography package for their wedding! Click the links or see our ads on the right-hand side of this page!
[photo by ZADesignz]
2. If you are on the hunt for the perfect font for your wedding invitations or design – then be sure to follow Weswen Design Blog’s Font Friday series … I love this Thanksgiving themed font, Skunkling …
3. Looking for an offbeat bouquet idea? Two Wedding Belles’ guest post over on The Fab Bride gives you some great alternative bouquet ideas and inspiration:
[via The Fab Bride]
4. Jewel Hair Design is hosting a contest with your chance to win $30.00 o her new Be Jeweled service or 3 Kenra hair products, by sending in your favorite hair accessory! Click onto her blog for details – submissions need to be in by end of TODAY! I entered my DIY wedding hair piece of course :)
[via Live It Out Photography]
5. In love with this share of Cute & Unique’s bridal accessories over on Borrowed & Bleu. Be sure to check all of these awesome finds out on their post here.
[via Borrowed & Bleu]
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
That was a great round-up. What a nice way to end the long and busy week.
Thanks for linking up the Fab Bride post!
Thanks for the shout out! That Thanksgiving menu plan is adorable!!!
Whoa, those Borrow and Bleu accessories look amazing!!