Happy Friday … for a four-day week, it did not feel all that fast to me. I blame this “end of times“, non-stop rain we have been getting (seriously, who wants to start building an ark with me?).
Hopefully this morning‘s final Borrowed Sneak Peak and the following links will help get you all through another rainy day & to the weekend!
But first ~ the winner of our UPrinting 50 Customizable Brochure Giveaway:
Comment#11 – Lana!!
Congratulations Lana ~ an email has already been sent your way :)
And now … some fun links, weddings & stories from around the internet!
1. A social media proposal ~ nerds unite!!
2. Does this depress anyone else?!
3. I know I am biased, cuz I am a PSU alumn – but seriously … this is awesome
4. Some great advice here for newly engaged couples
5. A Bridal Consignment Shop in the DC Metro Area ~ LOVE THIS
6. Love this DC-area blog & blogger
7. Girly Wedding has a great round up here of creative guest book ideas!
8. Looking for a unique bridal hair piece or other custom item? (for your bridesmaids perhaps) then look no further than Zazzaretti Bridal – Christina is awesome, and we will be sharing something extra special from her in the upcoming weeks :)