On Sunday, May 1st there will be a bridal fair for the unconventional bride in Washington, DC! The Nonconforming Bridal Fair will be held at the ARTiculate Gallery in downtown DC near the Farragut North metro stop at 1100 16th St. NW.
About the fair:
For the brazen bride, the traditional white dress with a tried and true ceremony just wont do! The nonconforming bride desires a wedding that is as unique as she is!
Whether you are wearing a suit instead of a dress, getting married underwater instead of in a church, or just “non-traditional” by any sense of the word. Whether you’re just looking to add a little whimsy to your wedding or dare to be totally different, you will find help and resources at The Nonconforming Bridal Fair!
The Nonconforming Bridal Fair brings you a vast selection of wedding professionals, experts and suppliers to turn your wedding vision into reality!
Here’s what awaits you at The Nonconforming Bridal Fair:
- Savory food and delicious cake and confections tastings
- Brilliantly unique and different wedding designs and ideas
- Informative workshops to designed to save you time and money
- Fabulous interactive wedding showcases
- Savings of up to 50% off your wedding needs
- Plan your entire wedding in 5 hours or less!
- Chance to win over $5,000 in prizes!
Posh Swag Bags for first 100 people through the door and much, much more!
Let us know if you plan on going! Would love to hear more about it from any couples that attend!!