This has been a long one people! My first “full” week of work [all 5 days, the horror!] since about 4 weeks ago! What better way to celebrate the end of a long week, but with some AWESOME posts, links, and fun from around some of my favorites blogs and websites?! And, we’re off!
1. Looking to have a unique or offbeat engagement ring? Well the ladies over at Bayside Bride have a fabulous round-up of all kinds of unique engagement rings. Even my own pink tourmaline engagement ring is there!
2. It’s just a sneak peak, but Live It Out Photo‘s pictures from a recent offbeat Maryland wedding she shot, instantly have me craving more. ESPECIALLY the first shot of the “no assigned seating” chart details. Love this!
3. What do you get when you cross an amazing J.Crew wedding dress, with an incredible statement necklace, and the best reception getaway car ever ?? You get this amazing Pennsylvania wedding, shot by Luke Eshleman Photography & featured on my fav wedding blog, Bridal Musings. [Part 1 here, and Part 2 here]
4. Looking for a magical trip away from reality for a bit – then check out Abby Grace Photography‘s goose-bumps inducing [ok, so maybe just I got goose-bumps] pictures of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter …. omg I cannot wait to go back :)
5. Another one of my favorite wedding blogs, Soundtrack to I Do, is now offering this amazing help to brides/grooms that read her blog – help with formulating a wedding playlist! Colleen is like a walking music encyclopedia, but you have to check out her soundtrack suggestions!