[icon size=”tiny” image=”icon-heart”]
Monday, January 11th | 6pm to 9pm | Provision 14
Guys! There’s a new wedding planner in town and her name is Jamie & her company is Dream Defined Events AND to celebrate her launch she’s letting you drink, get some grub, and have a good time on her! That’s right – F R E E, FREE! So if you’re looking for something to do on Monday night (because who has plans on a Monday night?), grab your partner, grab your roommate, grab a few event professional friends, or just ride solo and join in on the fun. Everyone is welcome!
^What a COOL looking spot!
Here’s all the details:
When: Monday, January 11, 2016 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Where: Provision 14 | 2100 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20009 (Provision 14 is located on the corner of 14 St. and V St. NW in Washington, DC. It is only a 5 minute walk from U Street/African-Amer Civil War Memorial/Cardozo Metro Station.)
RSVP: FREE but please RSVP using this link! No tickets required!
Provision 14 is located on the corner of 14 St. and V St. NW in Washington, DC. It is only a 5 minute walk from U Street/African-Amer Civil War Memorial/Cardozo Metro Station.
Why: IT’S FREE! And…
- DJ Phlipz droppin the beats to get the party started
- Tasty bites from Provision 14’s menu that will just make you stay around for dinner.
- A DIY floral crown station with Violet Gardens Floral Design
- An open air photobooth provided by Jon Fleming Photography
- Raffles & prizes! I’ll be giving away a floral arrangement provided by Violet Gardens Floral Design, a calendar designed by Miks Letterpress +, and a gift certificate for Taylor & York Salon! Stop by for a chance to win!
- CUPCAKES & COOKIES
Right?! So much better than your original Monday plans I’m sure! So head on over to the Eventbrite page, RSVP, and enjoy a fun night out to celebrate a new ladyprenuer & event company in town!
[icon size=”small” image=”icon-heart”]
*this is a sponsored post. this vendor paid to have this content shared on our blog, however, it was verified that this event was confirmed to meet our requirements and mission*