Good Mooooooooooooooornin’ Neverland.
Ok, now I really want to watch Hook. This has been a pretty long week [did anyone else feel like that?]. Between the weather shift, the mid-week rain, having a 4-day week last week .. I don’t know, but for some reason I am even happier than usual that it is Friday.
So in case you aren’t as happy as I am, here are some Friday Faves to get you smiling and excited for the weekend!
1. My sister’s friend just sent out her electronic “Save the Date”. It is AMAZING with it’s retro styling … right!?
[photo/design by Shana Hale]
2. Worried rain might ruin your wedding day? Well don’t be. Instead, check out this incredible recap of some seriously awesome pictures of couples & wedding portraits in the rain
[via Soundtrack to I Do]
3. Considering cutting a videographer to save your wedding budget … well DON’T. Read this awesome advice post on the important of a wedding videographer.
4. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw this Penn State wedding at the Nittany Lion Club (actually inside the stadium!). They seriously TRANSFORMED the inside of place [I know, I am a PSU alum & a proud part-owner of 2 club-level season tickets!]
5. The DIY goddesses at Bayside Bride are at it again. This time with a tutorial on fabric flower necklaces. Drooling over the thought of having your bridesmaids wear these [not too mention it would double as a fantastic DIY bridesmaids gift]
[via Bayside Bride]