Then finally it’s Friday, I’m thinkin’ life is going my way….
A little old-school pop-punk reference for you today. Andy & I are off to Philadelphia this weekend to celebrate the engagement of our bestest friends and to see the show my sister is Directing [Dead Man’s Cell Phone – the one I asked for donations for!]. But to help get you to the weekend, here are some awesome weddings and features from around the internets and blogosphere:
1. This wedding included pom poms, sock monkeys, and a choreographed first dance to TOY STORY. seriously, this wedding looked like SO much fun
[via Well Groomed blog]
2. i love this plum purple and gold wedding invitation & menu suite
[via Bayside Bride blog]
3. Fun, different, unique & fresh save the date ideas
[via Emmaline Bride]
4. thinking of having hydrangeas as your wedding flowers? you might want to think again … some hard-learned advice on the fragility of hydrangeas
[great advice via Soundtrack to I Do]
5. if you haven’t seen Birdhouse Productions amazing super 8 proposal film (and story) then don’t wait any longer
Got anymore links or favorites to share? Let us know and we can include yours next on our next Friday Faves! Have a great weekend everyone!
The ad setup form is only visible through the link in the purchase confirmation email or account.