We are super pumped to announce a new giveaway on the blog: we’re helping Cozy Cashmere celebrate their new wedding design business venture, offering wedding design services and products (calligraphy, invitations, wedding branding, graphic design, custom chalkboard lettering, and even custom woodwork)! Owner, Sara, has been in the wedding industry for a while as a photographer, but has recently decided to take her creative talents in a new direction, by launching Cozy Cashmere. To help celebrate her new brand and offerings, Sara is giving away a HUGE prize (a $250 value!!) to one lucky winner! One part DIY-calligraphy and one-part custom return address stamp, there’s a TON of stuff to love in this giveaway ~ so check out all the details below!
DIY Calligraphy Gift Set & Custom Designed Return Address Stamp Giveaway
So who’s the best target for this giveaway you might ask? Well, exactly our audience: newly engaged couples who are on a budget, but want the luxury of calligraphy for envelope addressing, escort cards, and other wedding details by learning to do-it-themselves.
The giveaway includes:
- 2 of Sara’s favorite nibs (1 Nikko G: $1.55 retail & 1 Brause Steno Nib aka: the Blue Pumpkin: $1.56 retail) Test two of her favorite nibs and see which you like better.
- A pot of Manuscript Bottled Black Ink: A smooth-flowing ink that’s great for beginners ($6.75 value)
- A straight nib-holder with a cork grip ($5.60 value)
- Mastering Copperplate Calligraphy by Eleanor Winters (includes practice sheets to make copies on inkjet paper which is perfect for practicing – $12 value)
- Custom calligraphy return address rubber stamp designed by Cozy Cashmere ($65 value)
Sara is also including a $150 gift certificate for the winner to be used on any of her wedding branding packages. Packages start at $650 and include the following:
- Wedding Logo with custom calligraphy (can be used for gobo lighting, DIY programs, wedding website, etc)
- Custom Invitation and RSVP Card design with calligraphy for names
Bringing the total value of this giveaway to just under $250!!
Sara is a true jack of all trades in the wedding industry and in addition to launching Cozy Cashmere, she is going to start offering Skillshare classes in Northern Virginia sometime soon! So be on the lookout for that Romancers! Check out Sara doing her thing:
Ok so are you ready to get entered in this amazing giveaway?! Well, you know the drill: use the Rafflecopter widget below! Leave a blog post comment, follow Cozy Cashmere & Capitol Romance on Twitter, or follow us on Instagram to be entered (and get some extra chances to win!).
Giveaway ends: Friday, February 14th 2014