The wedding scene in Washington DC can feel rather small sometimes. I’ll get emails from small business owners that I’ve never met and be shocked that we’ve never crossed paths somehow! This business even moreso, seeing as the owner, Meredith, grew up down the street from my Aunt up in New Jersey! Crazy! Meredith runs a little letterpress & design studio and she offered to host a giveaway here on the blog for some custom stationery that you could use to send to your wedding party with their gifts!
First, a bit about Meredith!
Sea Heart City Press is a letterpress and design studio in Washington, DC. Meredith Akery creates letterpress greetings from the heart. She has a lifelong love of sending and receiving real mail and started Sea Heart City Press in 2013. She draws and hand-letters many of her card designs and also uses hand-set metal type. She prints cards one by one on vintage tabletop presses. Meredith grew up at the beach but fell in love with city life and Sea Heart City Press is a nod to her heart being wedged between the city and the sea. She hopes her cards will inspire you to send real mail to your loved ones so she and her Mom have some help keeping the post office in business.
And now onto the giveaway details! We’re giving away:
– Up to 10 sets of customized stationery for bridesmaids/men or groomsmenladies gifts (if the parties are small enough, potentially sets for both sides)
– Details: each set would contain 20 flat cards and 20 coordinating envelopes (Size A2 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ cards and Size A2 envelopes 4 3/8″ x 5 3/4″) in gift boxes (Value $45/ea. set, maximum value $450 if all 10 sets are made)
– Winner will alsi get a brief consultation in my studio (with wine!)
– Custom ink and envelope colors to coordinate with their wedding theme colors or whatever colors they prefer
– Selection of font from my collection of metal type for initials or first names, depending on their preference (and type availability)
GIVEAWAY ENDS FRIDAY, JUNE 26TH
Enter via the rafflecopter widget! Good luck!!