There is a new arts center in town. The Artisphere is a brand new art facility in Arlington, VA that I am sure will quickly become a new favorite wedding reception venue in the Washington, DC metro area. The incredible space is available to rent for private functions and has a ton of different facilities and rooms available.
Some of the spaces include:
- Four performance spaces: The Ballroom, Dome, Black Box, Spectrum Theatre
- 3,000 square foot dance floor in our Ballroom
- Three art galleries: Terrace, Mezz and Works-In-Progress
- Outdoor terraces
- Two story Town hall and Video Wall
I have seen pictures from wedding ceremonies performed in theaters before – and to me, it is just one of the most unique and coolest ideas ever! Especially if the couple is into theater or the performing arts!
They also have over 5,000 feet of outdoor terraces that you could have your ceremony or cocktail hour on. Views on the terraces include ones of Washington, DC :
Be sure to check out the entire Artisphere Website for more pictures and information on available space or just to visit the galleries! The Artisphere also has a TON of awesome events going on all the time if you are looking for something fun to do!
In addition to all these amazing options in space, the rentals include:
- Dedicated catering kitchen
- Free parking evenings and weekends (<- a NICE budget saver!)
- Projection/presentation capabilities
- Metro is two blocks away
- Coat Check
For more information on private event rentals, please contact Leslie Pelzer, rental and special events manager, at 703-875-1116 or email@example.com